We accept most insurances, but please go to the individual therapist pages for a more complete list of insurances each therapist accepts. We will file for insurance reimbursement for you, but remember that you are responsible for paying our fee if your insurance company does not pay.
INFO YOU NEED FROM INSURANCE CO.
Before your first session you will need to contact your insurance company for information on your eligibility and benefits. Normally there is a number for MH/SA on the back of your insurance card or call your customer service number.
Info you need:
1. Do you need a referral or authorization for Mental Health Counseling?
2. How many sessions are you allowed per year? When does the year start?
3. Do you have a deductible that has to be met first before insurance will pay?
If so, how much is your deductible?
4. If no deductible or it has been met, do you have a copay? If so how much?
5. Please get the name of the person you speak with.
Our fee for the initial assessment is $150. Each session after that is $90 However, if you do not have insurance and are self pay and experiencing temporary financial difficulty, speak to your therapist about our sliding scale fee.